How to get to Vilémov Castle?
By plane or train to Prague Czech Republic.
Vilémov Castle is 5 km away from the small town of Golčův Jeníkov, where there is a train station for travel from Prague.
- From Prague, take D11 highway, then exit 39 to Kolínalongthe I. class road no.38 to Golčův Jeníkov and then along II. class road no. 345 to Chotěboř
- Alternative route: from Prague take D1 highway, then exit 66 to Loket. Continue via Ledeč nad Sázavou to Golčův Jeníkov and then to Vilémov
- From Brno, take D1 highway, then exit 112 to Havlíčkův Brod, Golčův Jeníkov, Vilémov.
- From Prague’s maintrain station take trains in the direction towards Brno via Kolín, Kutná Hora and Čáslav to your destination of Golčův Jeníkov město, the closest town to Vilemov Castle (a very fast and convenienttrain option from Prague to Vilemov and back: 75 minutes each way).
- From Brno, take directconnectiontrain to Havlíčkův Brod via Světlá n. Sázavou, getting off at Golčův Jeníkov město, the closes town to Vilemov.
- (more on www.idos.cz)
Please let us know, your arrival. We will collect you from train station!
The 3 day course value: 600 USD (Inclusive)